Welcome to Cebu Virtual Solutions!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Writers Payment (Filipinos)

Go down

Writers Payment (Filipinos) Empty Writers Payment (Filipinos)

Post  Admin Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:44 am

For Filipinos:

1. sign up to paypal
2. Get an EON cyber account from union bank. You can apply online. You will require this, since this is where you will transfer your money from paypal to your visa electron debit card (EON cyber account)
3. You need to send union bank and email for the 4-5 digit required so that your visa electron debit card will be verified.
5. It takes 5 working days to withdraw your money. The maximum is $500 per day for withdrawal and there is a fixed fee of $5 per transaction.

You have to have this paypal account whether Filipino or foreigner since I am still on the search for typing captchas job in order to add to your income as well.

Note: To Filipino writers, we can arrange an online transfer from eon to eon, but it will take days for me to send you the money until the bank will deposit the money to my account. It will save you on fees of $5 and fees on accepting the money I will send to you. Atleast you will receive what you really earn not being deducted by fees.

Payment is twice a month.

Admin
Admin

https://cebuvirtualsolutions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down