Welcome to Cebu Virtual Solutions!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To all Writers and Typists

Go down

To all Writers and Typists Empty To all Writers and Typists

Post  Admin Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:48 pm

This is to give you notice that this is a freelance thing. There is a risk that we will not be paid that is something we do not want, but we cannot do anything about it. Once you joined the team you are aware of the risk. Do not worry I am trying my best to get well-paying clients for long term and if they do not pay, I have back-up plans also.

I am going to pay you guys, but I cannot shell out money from my own pocket for all of you, I am not running a charity here but a business and an opportunity for all of you to earn a living right in the comforts of your homes while owning your time.

Let's just be professional enough and work together in order to have a long term working relationship.

All I want is to have a stable job and I have it right here in front of me and sharing it with you guys.

I hope that you will share same happiness that I have in owning your time especially your life which is very important of all.

Thank you for trusting me and I will do my best not to break the trust that you guys are giving me.

Admin
Admin

https://cebuvirtualsolutions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down