Welcome to Cebu Virtual Solutions!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Techniques (Rewrites)

Go down

Techniques (Rewrites) Empty Techniques (Rewrites)

Post  Admin Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:31 am

For Rewriting:

This is the easiest of them all.

1. Read the instructions on how to rewrite the articles. Different clients have different standards to be followed in rewriting.

2. Transfer the txt file or the email to a MS Word file and read it for 2 minutes. Be sure you have an idea what the original article is all about.

3. After you have read the article, think of the best title that will suit to the gist of the original article.

4. Time to rewrite. You should see to it that there are no phrases or sentences that are copied. Do not even use synonyms to change it. Make it as original as possible that it cannot be traced to the original article. I have a software to check if the article is copied or not.

5. After rewriting, check your article for errors in grammar and spelling. I do not tolerate 5% of errors in the article.

6. Be sure to save the file as instructed through the email sent to you and send it to cebuvirtualsolutions@yahoo.com

7. Stick to the deadline, I do not tolerate late submissions. My clients are foreigners so as much as possible we should pass before deadline.

Always bear in this mind: BE HONEST IN WHAT YOU DO AND YOU WILL BE REWARDED!

I do apply this principle in handling you guys, so please do follow rules accordingly.

Admin
Admin

https://cebuvirtualsolutions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down