Welcome to Cebu Virtual Solutions!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About the Proprietor, Administrator and Team Leader

Go down

About the Proprietor, Administrator and Team Leader Empty About the Proprietor, Administrator and Team Leader

Post  Admin Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:16 am

Hello Everyone,

I know you will be wondering of who I am and my credibility to handle such huge task and responsibilities.

I am a female, 22 years old a Cebuana. I am a freelance writer and a copyeditor of www.emerging-china.com
I see there is a big market for people who love writing, into web development and everything about jobs that can be done homebased. I am a law student at night in USC-main, that is why if you have noticed that deadlines will be at 11pm since that is the time I can check your work and edit them.

First I was a data entry operator, typing captchas, then destiny moved me to become a freelance writer. My clients have grown and I cannot cope up with the demand anymore doing all these by myself. In total I have 5 clients and still growing that have different needs for writing anything under the sun.

Basically, my clienteles outsourced writing jobs for me. That is why I have come to this point of hiring people who are interested in long-term relationship and not just do this for fun. This is serious business here and I do mean business.

You have come this far and definitely one of the best from a hundreds who have applied. Congratulations! Let's work hand and hand in reaching our dream of stable income.

Admin
Admin

https://cebuvirtualsolutions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum